Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Incredible Qualified 3 Feet 5 Inches Arm Wrestler Joby World Champion Metthew




"I was certainly much encouragement at home, he said.

"My house was situated on top of a hill, and a person with disability was not the most conducive to mobility." There were obstacles everywhere. I had to walk a quarter mile before I was a real way and my mother used to take to school.

This is how I did in school in first grade. "At school, Matthew has become the most determined to overcome their disability, as he was forced to sit on the bench, while other students participated in the sport exciting." Experiences I have had many painful when I was there and outside games and sports, he said.

"But I want to blame anyone. It is assumed that since I am disabled, would not be able to compete.

World Championships in Japan in 2005, bagged an impressive three bronze medals - one for the general category of non-disabled competitors and two categories of disabilities in different hands. So - get to the top of his game during the 2008 World Championships in Spain - who pocketed the gold coldly by the general category and silver for the event with disabilities.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

submitbox

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Grants For Single Moms